Get Your Dream Smile Today
Cosmetic dentistry services have developed rapidly in recent times. Now, lots of people, even in Longview, TX, are taking advantage of these cosmetic dentistry options, and it is easier than ever before to get your dream smile. After all, having an attractive smile is important. It is one of your most vital features and it is the first thing people tend to notice about you. Your smile can also have an impact on how you feel in our professional and social lives. Read on to discover more about the services that are available for improving your smile.
- Dental implants – First and foremost, at Dolive Dentistry we have dental implants, which are ideal for when you have missing teeth. Living with missing teeth can have an impact on your overall dental health while also impacting your smile and your confidence. A single missing tooth can result in the rest of your teeth shifting dramatically, which causes a number of issues; from a crocked smile to more gaps. Dental implants takes care of all of this. They restore the facial structure, stop the ageing process, and restore proper chewing and bite functions.
- Invisalign braces treatment – There are a number of smile woes that can be resolved with Invisalign clear aligners. This includes crowded teeth, open bite, gaps in teeth, crossbite, underbite, overbite, and crooked teeth.
- Teeth whitening – You can improve the color of your teeth with teeth whitening. You can find many free teeth whitening options on the internet, however these are not very reliable and can potentially even be harmful. They are not recommended. Instead, you should book an appointment with your dentist as their approach to teeth whitening will be much more effective and they will be able to ensure you have the right shade of white for you.
- Veeners – Another cosmetic dentistry treatment you can opt for is porcelain dental veneers. These are shells, which are custom made, and they have been designed so the front surface of your teeth is covered. They are matched to the specific shade of your teeth. This is beneficial if you’re looking for a solution to mask any staining you have on your teeth at the moment. With correct maintenance, they can last for many years.
- Dental and gum contouring – Last but not least, we have gum contouring. This is known as a correction for a gummy smile. The procedure gets rid of excess gum tissue that makes your smile appear to be ‘all gums.’ This procedure can help with many other problems, including reducing a slight overlap, reshaping pointy teeth, reducing the height of your teeth, creating an even smile, and helping with fractures and chips in your teeth.
As you can see, there are many different ways that you can achieve the perfect smile. The only thing you need to do is find a reputable dentist to provide cosmetic dentistry in Longview TX. Luckily, you do not need to search far, as we have many years of experience. Simply contact Dolive DDS for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.